This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us to third parties.
Betonymous is a trading name of Shining Icons LTD which is registered in Malta with company number Reg. No. C66697 and has its registered office at 3A, Edge Water Business Complex, Elia Zammit Street, ST. JULIANS STJ 3150 MALTA. When we refer to “we”or “us” we are referring to this company.
You can get in touch with us by email: [email protected]
This policy applies to individuals who make use of the site Betonymous.com. This policy applies to the information about yourself that you choose to provide us with. This includes:
• information you provide during the fruition of the site such as your email, name, physical address, phone number.
• information which we may obtain about you from third parties (for example, because you have given third parties permission to share that information with us), information we collect about how you use the website.
We are a data processor in relation to the information that you provide us with. As a result, we are legally obliged to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in the way we use your personal data while sharing them with any controller as defined within such regulation. Among other things, this means that we will only use your personal data:
• fairly, lawfully and transparently,
• as set out in the legislation and this policy,
• to the extent necessary for these purposes.
We may process your personal data ourselves or through other data sub-processors who will process data on our behalf.
We will take every reasonable precaution to safeguard the personal information that you supply.
WHAT WE WILL USE YOUR DATA FOR
We may use your information to provide you with information or newsletters that you have requested by fruiting the site.
• By unsubscribing from the dedicated “unsubscribe” link we would provide you with in each and every communication we will send you.
• By accessing the site and withdrawing your consent
• By getting in touch with us directly via email: [ EMAIL ]
OPTING OUT AT A LATER DATE
Once you have given your consent, you can however still control whether or not you continue to receive communications. You can unsubscribe from receiving e-mail marketing or newsletter communications by using the instructions in any and every email communication we send you which will be an ‘unsubscribe‘ or link.
We have a legitimate interest to process this data for the general running of our business including for transfer to our processors and for business analysis and audit related purposes.
RETENTION AND DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will do our utmost to take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information we hold about you. We will not use your personal information unless it is (to the best of our knowledge) accurate and up to date.
We will never keep your personal information for longer than necessary. Once it has been decided that the information is no longer needed, it will be deleted promptly.
YOUR CHOICES IN RELATION TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to:
• obtain access to the personal information we will store,
• receive information about us and the purposes for which we process your personal data,
• prevent processing which may cause you damage or distress,
• object to direct marketing,
• ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we hold, opt out of further contact.
If you would like to amend or delete your details or contact us in relation to the use of your personal information, please contact using this email [email protected]
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may process your personal data ourselves or through data processors who will process data on our behalf. These organizations may fall into the following categories;
• e-mail service providers who help us to send our newsletters and communications with you have requested from us.
• Betting services providers directly linked to our promotions within the site.
• SEO consultants and services related providers
We will also disclose your personal data if we are under a legal obligation to do so.
We may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area in order to provide our services on regular base and/or to further develop our services. We take all measures in relation to the recipients of your personal data, to ensure an adequate level of protection and appropriate safeguards as defined by the applicable data protection law and particularly GDPR are implemented.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. Once we have received your data we will use strict security measures to try to protect it against loss, misuse, or unauthorized alterations.
We collect Betonymous statistics regarding each user’s visits, such as which pages on the website were viewed and for how long. This information can’t be linked back to any specific individual and is collected via Google Analytics.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. For more information on this, and more information about cookies in general, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org. For information about how to delete cookies from your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual. Please be aware that restricting cookies is likely to impact on your ability to use our website effectively and may make areas of our website inaccessible or inoperable.
The same applies if you use a different internet browser or use a new computer to access the internet.
CONTACTING US, EXERCISING YOUR INFORMATION RIGHTS AND COMPLAINTS
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you believe we have not acted within the law or have infringed your rights.